We would love you to get in touch! There are several ways to speak to Andrew Brown Dental Limited
Andrew Brown Dental Limited
9 Plymouth Road
Tavistock PL19 8AU
We offer free onsite private parking for patients
Fill out the contact form below and we’ll be in touch.
When to cancel an appointment
- If you are suffering from diarrhoea or have been vomiting in the fast 24/48 hours.
- If you are suffering from a cough, cold or sore throat.
- If you have a developing cold sore.
- If you feeling generally unwell.
Please contact us to rebook your appointments, either by phone or email.
- If you fail an appointment, you will be asked for a deposit to book further appointments.
If you find yourself with a dental emergency within surgery opening hours, please call us straight away or check our online booking system to be seen as quickly as possible. If you have a dental emergency out of surgery hours please call the practice and you will be directed to our out of hours contact details.
If at any time Andrew is unavailable (due to personal holidays, for example) we will always ensure that you receive care from another dental colleagues locally. Non-registered patients can call the emergency NHS helpline on 0845 002 0034